Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2021 has been started by the Central Government. The objective of this scheme is to reduce the unemployment happening in the country and those who want to start their own employees will be given loan facilities by the government. Candidates who want to apply in PMRY Loan Yojana have to fulfill some eligibility first. You will be considered eligible only if the eligibility is met. Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme.
It will be run by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. Only those who want to start their own business can apply under this scheme. Under the scheme, any person from woman to man can get a loan for employment. No matter which state you are from. You can apply. Today, through our article, we will tell you how you can apply online for the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2021, as well as share more information related to the scheme with you. Read the article till the end to know the candidates.
What is Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2021?
In view of the high unemployment rate by the central government, employment-related schemes are started. Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana was announced in 2019. Under the scheme, the government will give a loan of up to 2 lakh to the candidate at low interest. The official website has also been launched to apply for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana. In which you can apply online. After applying, you will be given training for employment by the government. Reservation has been given to ST, SST categories in the scheme. And reservation has also been given to those women who are widows or disabled. The candidate age should be between 18 to 35 years. But those who are in reserve have been given more relaxation of 10 years in their age through amendment in the scheme.
PMRY Loan Yojana 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2021|
|ministry||Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|started by||by central government|
|beneficiary||unemployed citizens of the country|
|Loan||25 thousand to 10 lakh|
Documents required to apply for PM Rozgar Yojana
Candidates will need some important documents to fill the application form for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2021, about which you can get information by reading the points given below. These documents are as follows –
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- age certificate
- permanent residence certificate
- Full details of employment
- educational certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate
Required eligibility for PMRY
- Only those candidates can apply in the scheme who are unemployed and want to open their own business.
- The monthly income of the applicant from all the sources together should not exceed 40 thousand.
- You must have received training from a recognized institution.
- You should be a permanent resident for 3 years in the area where you want to open your employment.
- To apply in Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana, the candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 35 years. But some amendments have been made in the scheme, in which those who will be ex-servicemen, women with disabilities or widows, will be from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes category, their age has been relaxed up to 10 years. That is, now the reserved category people can apply till the age of 45 years.
- If you have already taken a loan from a bank then you will not be eligible to apply.
- The applicant should be a VIII pass. If the educational qualification is less than this, then you will not be given the benefit of the scheme.
- If the applicant is working in a government job or already has a firm of his own, then his application will not be accepted.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2021
- The candidates who want to start their own employees have to apply first.
- The candidates who have applied in the scheme will first be given training underemployment.
- Up to 2 lakh will be given for small industries.
- Loan up to 5 lakh will be provided for small-scale industries.
- A total loan of up to Rs 10 lakh will be given under the scheme.
- Many unemployed will get employment from this scheme.
- Citizens belonging to the reserved category will be developed under the scheme.
- You will be given 7 years to pay off the loan.
- The candidate should not be a loan defaulter in any way.
- You will be given a subsidy of 15 percent to 20 percent under the loan.
Interest Rate in PMRY Scheme
Under the PMRY scheme, the rate of interest has been fixed to the candidate in the form of different loans. If you take a loan of up to 25 thousand, then it will be mandatory for you to pay interest up to 12 percent. And on taking a loan from 25 to 1 lakh, 15.5 percent interest will have to be paid. The way you take a loan, in the same way, your interest will keep on increasing. Higher interest rates will increase if you take more loans. Instructions for interest will be issued by the bank from time to time.
Percentage of the reservation to be given to reserved categories
|Category||percentage of reservation|
|SC / ST (SC / ST)||22.5%|
|OBC Category (OBC)||27%|
What is the purpose of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana?
As you know that today unemployment has become a big problem in our country, to reduce unemployment, schemes are started by the government from time to time so that unemployment can decline. But there are some educated youths who want to start their own employment but they do not have financial support to start employment and neither are they financially capable enough. In such a situation, in view of such a problem, Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2021 has been started by the government in which all the interested and fulfilling criteria will be given loans to start their employment. so that you can start your business. and reduce unemployment.
How to apply for Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme?
Candidates who want to apply in Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana. We are telling them some steps to apply here, you can follow the given steps.
- First of all, candidates visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana.
- After that, the home page of the website will open on your screen. You will see the link to PMRY application form in the home. You have to click on this link.
- As soon as you click on the link the application form will open on your screen.
- You have to download this form and print it out.
- After printing it out, you have to fill in all the information entered in the form.
- You must attach all the required documents with the application form. And submit this application form to your nearest bank.
- After this, your documents will be verified by the bank official.
- After verification, you will be informed by the bank. After this, your loan process will be completed.
How to do official login?
- Candidates first visit the official website.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Official Login, click on it.
- Now the login form will open in front of you on a new page.
- You have to enter the username and password in the form and click on the Sign-in button.
- Thus your official login process is completed.
Some questions and answers related to PMRY Loan Yojana
What is the official website related to Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2021?
The official website related to Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2021 is pmrpy.gov.in. We have made available the article of this website to you in this article.
What is the purpose of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana?
The objective of the scheme is to provide employment opportunities to all those unemployed. Bank loans will be provided by the government to all the unemployed to start their employment.
What kind of employment can citizens start on the basis of the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme?
Eligible citizens can start self-employment under the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme on the basis of their skills in small and small businesses, they can also get profit in income by starting their own business.
Will the loan facility not be provided to the general category citizens under this scheme?
Under the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme, the government will provide benefits to the citizens belonging to the reserved category, no benefit of the scheme will be provided to the citizens belonging to other categories.
How much loan will be given in the PMRY scheme?
Under this scheme loan of up to 10 lakh will be given.
Who has been kept in the reserved categories in PM Rozgar Yojana?
Reservation will be given to ST, SC, Widow, and handicapped women, who will be the first soldiers.
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2021?
We have told in our article the process of applying for the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2021. You can follow the given steps.
As we have given you complete information about Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2021 through our article today. If you need any other information related to the scheme or you have any problem, then you can message us by going to the comment section below.