PUBG Mobile 1.7 update Release Date, Time, File Size, and More will be discussed here. Unlike BGMI, PUBG Mobile 1.7 update is rolling out today i.e. on November 16, 2021. The update is bringing a lot of new features and functions to the table that players can experience.
This article shares the release time and updates size on Android as well as iOS devices.
When is PUBG Mobile 1.7 Update Release?
As announced by the developers on the official Discord server of PUBG Mobile, the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update has been released today. Here are the times:
- App Store till November 16, 2021 at 08:30 AM IST
- https://pubgmobile.live/apk till 16 November 2021 at 13:30 PM IST
- Google Play 16 November 2021 till 18:30 PM IST
Here’s the updated size of the game on Android and iOS devices respectively:
- Android Update Size – 690 MB
- iOS Update Size – 1.68 GB
Here are the patch notes for the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update:
Royal Pass Month 5: Mirror Realm, 11/19–12/19
- Vanguard and Deadly Creepster arrive, as well as Duty Till the End – Kar98K, and Duty Till the End – MK47!
- Vikendi: Arrives in 11/16, supports rooms and spectacle
- Metro Royale: Reunion: Arrives on 11/22 with new carry feature.
- Live Until Morning: Available every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, arrives 11/25, and supports room and viewing.
- Transition Mode: Available every Thursday, Friday and Saturday arrives at 11/25, but does not support rooms.
- Payload 2.0: Arrives 11/29, is available every Monday, Saturday and Sunday, and supports room and viewing.
- Runic Power: Available every Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, arrives at 11/30, and supports room and viewing.
The above-preferred mods and maps will return in version 1.7.
- Marksman rifles did rebalance: increased damage over long range, increased bullet speed, increased recovery speed.
- SLR: Increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed.
- SKS: Slightly increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed.
- Mini 14: Increased damage at long range.
- VSS: Slightly increased weapon damage.
- DP28 Rebalanced: Less bullet speed, less damage at long range, less headshot damage.
- NEW CARRY FEATURE: You can now take Knocked Down players, and move them to another location.
You May Also Like: Techno Gamerz Biography
- The season arrives in C1S3: 11/19–1/17, with a new season’s special currency that can be used to redeem supplies from the previous season. Don’t miss out on exclusive return outfits from S1-S4.
- Improved presentation of some in-match information to make the combat screen more refreshing with clear reminders.
- Improved the download screen, sensitivity settings screen and button settings screen to make it easier for you to set up your controls.
Brand New Mode
Comes on November 16, covered with powerful energy. Mirror Island will land in PUBG Mobile as a merger of two dimensions.
Enter the floating mirror island and fight as the heroes of ARCANE, the official animated series of League of Legends. Transform into either Jinx, Vi, Jayce, or Caitlyn to battle against other players with new weapons and skills and explore the story of ARCANE.
Also read: Techno Gamerz Biography